Sunday, April 8, 2007

Sundays

Are Sundays really fundays?? Not for me. I cant point out any single reason why I dont like Sundays. And I dont remember from when I started to hate Sundays. But from what I remember, during my school days, i never did any homework on Friday evenings or Saturdays which would make my Sundays horrible. Not that i would do the homework on Sundays, my worry would be, Monday is nearing and what punishment would I get in school. Sundays are days with anxiety attacks.
These anxiety attacks didnt stop even when I went to work. Anxiously expecting mails from onsite on Sundays was sickening even though i tried to leave work at office.
Now that I'm onsite, things havent turned better either. Ofcourse the anxiety attacks have stopped but its lazyness which is taking over me on Sundays. Its 12'o clock now in the noon on a sunny Sunday afternoon and I still havent come out of my comforter.
This makes me think what would make Sundays really enjoyable...

3 comments:

Ram said...

a haircut in THAT salon followed by a DATE in the evening? ;)

Sri said...

Jagan nee enna solrannu enakku puriyala :)

Ram said...

haha :P